Monday 19 April 2010

Stones in my stomach...

This morning I found another update e-mail in my box and after reading it, I felt stones in my stomach. In this mail Robert Evans told us that the Top ‘Vote Getters’ list was adjusted yet once again. This time it was cut back from 180 authors to 150 authors. And yes, I could do the match…it meant 30 authors dropped off the list. Would I be one of them?
The stones were bouncing and turning…

So I rushed over to the Next Top Spiritual Author site, clicked on the list and used Ctrl F for a quick search. A deep breath and then relief. I was still on there! So obviously people are still voting for me and I’m very grateful for that!


It is hard to put into words how it feels, this support. The best word I can come up with is powerful. One great ball of energy that comes together to help me out. Even complete strangers! Taking the time and effort to cast their vote. It’s SO great! So to you, who voted: thank you VERY much!


This first round ends on May 3, so I’m not ‘there’ yet. But I’m getting closer to that second round and thinking about that brings those stones in motion again. But I’m starting to love that feeling. Fear is okay, now it’s not holding me back anymore. It feels like excitement now. And believe me…it makes you feel alive! On the edge of my seat. Not watching from the side lines, but into the game. What’s your game? What’s your passion? Step into it! It feels great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment