Wednesday 14 April 2010

Flashback 2: My 'date' with Henry

In 1987 I learned to use the pendulum and came in contact with an energy that introduced ‘himself’ as HENRY. Putting the word himself in inverted commas, because although I keep referring to Henry as HE, Henry actually is a group that communicates with one voice. One beautiful, low, male voice in my right ear, to be exact.

Little by little (because I didn’t and still don’t accept something unthinkingly) I discovered Henry means well by me. Very well, even.
He never told me what to do, he never told me I did something wrong (or right). He ‘only’ stimulated me to look at certain circumstances from several different angles.
He inspired me to stop my frenetic efforts to cling to ‘securities’. To let go.
And if you realize I was a major control freak and perfectionist, you will understand this was not a simple assignment. It was not a brief assignment either. I’m still in the middle of it…
By my faith in Henry is now big enough to bring this contact into the open. Not entirely without fear and trembling, but with the conviction that it is important to share this gigantic influence this inner dialogue with Henry has had on me and my life. And continues to have.


To me Henry is that part of me with complete overview and he’s able 'the big picture' whenever I loose myself in details again. To me Henry is that part of me that floats like a hot air balloon, without sandbags filled with judgement, resistance, Automatic Pilots, phantom beliefs etc.
To me Henry is a continuous reminder of who I really am, so I can explore my human experience. Because according to Henry, life is not about proving who spiritual you are or could be. Life is about accepting, embracing and celebrating our human experience!










No comments:

Post a Comment