Friday 7 May 2010

YES!!! I made it to round 2!!!

Last night I came home from a few days seminar with Steve and Barbara Rother (highly recommended, by the way!) and I had just left a message on my forum that I was home, when an e-mail came in…The Next Top Spiritual Author…although the first round ended last Monday, May 3rd, it still was not clear who made it to the second round. So it was like they had waited for me to come home:-)

Anyway, with Peter on my side I went to the list. The authors were put on with their ID number, so that made the search easy. Number 1475. YES!!! I am on the list!!!
So to everybody who took the trouble of voting for me: thank you VERY much! De next few days I will keep myself busy with writing the book proposal and marketing plan…. EXCITING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment