Thursday 27 May 2010

The party starts again!

The second round officially started: we’re open for voting again! Did you vote in the first round? Please use the same data to log in. Thanks in advance!


Although voting is also a part of this next round, a lot is different. Maybe especially with me. On May 18 it was possible to upload the book proposal and so I did. Monday, May 24, voting was added, but for some reason I didn’t felt any urge to ‘jump into the mail’ and ask people to vote. It was no indifference. It felt peaceful. To let it simmer for a while. Trust. Something like that.
So I went on the vote-journey myself and made a Dutch manual for the voting process, so even without any knowledge of the English language people could find their way on the site.


That evening Stuart, one of my NTSA colleagues, had a very useful tip about pasting images into the online book proposal and gratefully I went to work. And it made the proposal even more ‘me’! So it was obvious: this was the reason I hadn’t ask to vote yet! It wasn’t really done yet! And now it was.
But still I didn’t feel like ‘this is a good time to reach out’. Striking, but I just listened to it and let it go. Helped by this major inflammation in a back tooth that needed a root canal treatment. So I did have some distraction…


And Tuesday evening, May 25, Peter forwarded a message. He had ask a interpreter he knew to help us edit Henry’s Vision and to show us his working procedure, he had send a part of the book with his changes. And guess what…it was exactly the part of the book I share in the book proposal! And the changes made it all even better, so I uploaded this new version immediately! And now there was no doubt: NOW it’s ready to go!


So our news letter was send yesterday and the second round officially begins now for us! And of course, I would appreciate it VERY much if you would vote for me!
And as you may know by now: you can vote for more authors (one vote per author) so I do hope you’ll have time to check out others, because the offer is great and good!


Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment